|“||Girls, Frankie Gaines is not a human.||”|
- Alex Hook as Frankie Gaines
- Sophia Forest as Jenny Gaines
- Carrie Schroeder as Sigourney Gaines
- Nicole Alyse Nelson as Dayton Reyes
- Mohana Krishnan as Tammy Gilroy
- Uriel Baldesco as Lucia Baxter
- Carson Rowland as Cole Reyes
- Armani Barrett as Byron Patrick
- Kristi Beckett as Makayla
- James D. Ballard as Mr. Kingston
- Mark Jacobson as PEGS1 (voice)
- Kyson Facer as Andrew LaPierre
- Jayce Mroz as Robbie Turnbull
- Todd Allen Durkin as James Peters
- Joy Kigin as Ms. Hough
- Tracy A. Johnson as EGG Lab Engineer
- Tay Lindsey as EGG Lab Engineer
- Rachael Thompson as Engineer Anderson
- Dani Gregorio as Student
- Katherine C. McDonald as Mrs. Mulligan
- Justin Jarzombek as John Travis
- JC Casely as Casey
| To view the I am...Speechless gallery, click here.
- Andrew asked Frankie to go to the school dance with him. He thought she said yes, as she was giving a thumb to Dayton.
- When Tammy tried to pull in Frankie's hair, she realized it did not come off, which meant it wasn't a wig. And she then only had one logic explanation left, that Frankie is not a human.
- Sigourney made Jenny clean the house, as she found out that Jenny were blackmailing Frankie and lying to her about Dayton knowing Frankie's secret.
- When Sigourney fixed Frankie, she couldn't speak, as her fan had failed, thus melting her synthetic vocal cords.
- Frankie apologized to Cole for ignoring him using her phone.
- Dayton knew that Andrew had a crush on Frankie because Andrew had been name calling her nicknames.
- Byron tried to ask Dayton to go to the dance with him, but instead asked if she wanted to help cleaning his locker.
- Frankie and Dayton used the school's 3D Printer to make vocal cords.
- Lucia and Makayla were trying to hide from Tammy about what they found out, but fails to do so because Lucia immediately blurts it all out to Tammy.
- Cole is the only person that tries out for the Brain Squad team.
- Robbie is officially a member of the Brain Squad because Lucia and Makayla thinks that he is smart enough to be part of it.
- Frankie asked Dayton to help her be able to speak again.
- Dayton asked Frankie whether she wanted to go to the dance with Cole or not.
- It was that Dayton wanted to go to the school dance with Byron.