|“||I was wrong. Frankie's not an alien. She's a robot.||”|
- Alex Hook as Frankie Gaines
- Sophia Forest as Jenny Gaines
- Carrie Schroeder as Sigourney Gaines
- Michael Laurino as Will Gaines
- James D. Ballard as Mr. Kingston
- Nicole Alyse Nelson as Dayton Reyes
- Mohana Krishnan as Tammy Gilroy
- Uriel Baldesco as Lucia Baxter
- Carson Rowland as Cole Reyes
- Armani Barrett as Bryon Patrick
- Kristi Beckett as Makayla
- Mark Jacobson as PEGS1 (voice)
- Kyson Facer as Andrew LaPierre
- Jayce Mroz as Robbie Turnbull
- Todd Allen Durkin as James Peters
- Joy Kigin as Ms. Hough
- Tay Lindsey as EGG Lab Engineer
- Rachael Thompson as Engineer Anderson
- Justin Jarzombek as John Travis
- JC Casely as Casey
- Anna Hinsley as Figueroa Team Member
- Rita Manyette as Proctor
- Ellen Marguerite Cullivan as Brain Squad Spectator (uncredited)
- Nicole Kinzel as Smoothie Barista
| To view the I am...Hungry gallery, click here.
- Both Andrew and Cole asked Frankie to the school dance, and Frankie unknowingly said yes to Andrew.
- Robbie asked Dayton to go to the school dance with him.
- Tammy now assummed Frankie is a robot.
- Frankie detects that the drink is harmful, but she drank some anyways.
- Byron and John convinced Frankie to drink the drink made for her only.
- While at the Brain Squad competition, Frankie couldn't talk before her new vocal cords were installed.
- Sepulveda High won the Brain Squad competition. With a score of 180 points, while the other team had 175 points.
- Sigourney let Frankie talk to Cole again.
- Frankie ate food with her new E-stomach for the first time.
- The workers at EGG guessed the password, and accessed DroidSync.