|“||Chumps. I guess they've never heard of playing e-possum.||”|
- Alex Hook as Frankie Gaines
- Sophia Forest as Jenny Gaines
- Carrie Schroeder as Sigourney Gaines
- Michael Laurino as Will Gaines
- Nicole Alyse Nelson as Dayton Reyes
- Mohana Krishnan as Tammy Gilroy
- Uriel Baldesco as Lucia Baxter
- Carson Rowland as Cole Reyes
- Armani Barrett as Byron Patrick
- Kristi Beckett as Makayla
- Mark Jacobson as PEGS1 (voice)
- James D. Ballard as Mr. Kingston
- Kyson Facer as Andrew LaPierre
- Jayce Mroz as Robbie
- Todd Allen Durkin as James Peters
- Joy Kigin as Ms. Hough
- Tracy A. Johnson as EGG Lab Engineer
- David Jachin Kelley as Warpa Agent 1
- Elgin Aponte as DJ
- Susan Dean as Ms. Fleckenstein
| To view the I am...Hot on the Trail gallery, click here.
- Ms. Hough's full name was revealed to be, "Esmerelda Carmen Thelonious Hough the VII".
- This was the first episode where Andrew and James were seen together.
- Frankie told Jenny that Andrew LaPierre is an android.
- Dayton made a list of the things that has happened so far, and came to a conclusion that it must be connected. Dayton also believed that Andrew was the key. And if they found out who was behind him, they would find out the truth.
- One of Ms. Hough's cats' names was first revealed in this episode, Felina Gomez which was most likely a reference to the actress and singer, Selena Gomez.
- Robbie wanted the students to join the Justice for Robbie Movement.
- Frankie and Dayton tried to visit Andrew's home, but the location in Frankie's files were false.
- When Tammy told Cole that Frankie is a robot, he laughed at it, and did not take it seriously.
- PEGS1 played dead while locked up at WARPA. And then escaped.
- Byron helped Frankie and Dayton plant a tracking device in Andrew's backpack.
- Frankie and Dayton used the tracking device to visit Andrew.
- Frankie noticed a magazine in the mailbox at Andrew's home. It had the text, "Dr. James Peters" on it.