|| Frankie, I need you to be one hundred percent real with me now. Are you a robot?
I am...Bound for Glory is the eighteenth episode in Season 1 of I Am Frankie and the eighteenth overall. It first aired on October 4, 2017 to 1.19 million viewers.
Dayton realizes Frankie is in grave danger and races to find her time; Cole asks Frankie if she is a robot.
- Richard Litz as Large Student
- South Miami Senior High School Cobra Band and Color Guard as Marching Band
- Dan Johnson as Mechanic
|| To view the I am...Bound for Glory gallery, click here.
- Both Sigourney, Will & PEGS1 was absent in this episode.
- It was revealed that Mr. Kingston is Cole and Dayton's father, and that his real name is Tom Reyes.
- Cole's middle name was revealed to be "Gilbert".
- Andrew pretended he didn't know about The Garage, and on purpose didn't take Frankie to the garage.
- James looked through Andrew's files, and deleted all the data, as he discovered the filenames had been changed.
- Andrew confessed that he was behind the "Night of Rampage".
- Dayton discovered that her father was Mr. Kingston. She also discovered Cole already knew he was working with robots.